In this presentation from NSW Transport Infrastructure 2016, Brian Camilleri, Principal Director at TTM explores:
- How do you decide where to invest billions of dollars in transport infrastructure?
- How do you deal with the extensive public scrutiny required through consultation and social media?
- The latest survey technologies
In this presentation from NSW Transport Infrastructure 2016, Professor Phillip O’Neill, Director – Centre for Western Sydney, Western Sydney University explores:
- 2 out of every 3 new Sydney-siders live in Western Sydney
- Dispersal of dwellings and employment centres defy efficient transport connection
- New approaches, including innovative user pricing models, are urgently needed
In this presentation from NSW Transport Leaders 2017 Tom Gellibrand Acting Program Director at Sydney Metro explores:
- Current status of contracts and overview of procurement model
- Determining governance – investing in capital and arranging external finance for the project
- Strategic planning for asset performance to minimise downtime asset renewal